Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gettin' Started...

There are a lot of things I like to do... but never get to them. At least for me, the typical reason is that I have a hard time getting started. Strangely, I like to work out... but getting to the gym often keeps me from it. But once there... I'm in! I like to read... at least once I'm sitting in a quiet room reading. But the distance between wanting to read and actually sitting down to read can be pretty daunting. As far as reading the Bible through in a year, I suppose its all about just getting started... and fighting your way past the first two weeks until it develops as a habit... because if you stick with it... it really will become a habit... one that you'll really miss if you... miss it! So, let's get started with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment